DISCLAIMERS & DISCLOSURES
The following Disclaimers and Disclosures, incorporates, and shall be governed by the Terms and Conditions located here, in addition to any enrollment agreement you are required to sign based on your type of application, level of membership and education:
1. NON-DISCRIMINATION AND PRIVACY COMMITMENTS
Pinnacle Financial Solutions Inc, an Ontario Canada based incorporation doing business as The Pinnacle Institute (referred to in this document as “Pinnacle Institute” or “Pinnacle” or “Company”) does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, age, national origin or ancestry, indigenous status, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status in any of its activities or operations.
Any information obtained in the course of the member’s application will be used strictly to determine the member’s past experience in the financial markets and suitability for participation in products and services offered by Pinnacle.
2. FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION GUIDELINES
In accordance with 16 CFR Part 255 and Federal Trade Commission Guidelines concerning use of endorsements and testimonials in marketing and advertising, please be aware of the following:
- Endorsements, testimonials or descriptions of past performance from other customers / members are based upon their individual experiences and may not solely due to any products and services of Pinnacle Institute.
- These results and performances are not typical, and you should not expect to achieve the same or similar results or performance, and your results and performance are likely to vary or differ materially.
- The endorsements, testimonials or descriptions of past performance are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of customers or members, and are not representative of the results and performances of all customers and members.
- We do not track the typical results of all our current or past members. As a provider of information, we do not have access to the personal trading accounts or brokerage statements of our members. Available research data suggests that most day traders are not profitable.
- You agree and acknowledge that Pinnacle Institute did not make “money making claims” and that any analysis shown, does not provide any guarantee in the financial market.
You agree and acknowledge that all products and services offered do not come with a guarantee of success. You remain solely responsible for all decisions regarding your purchase and sale of securities, the suitability, profitability or appropriateness for you of any security, investment, financial product, investment strategy or other matter, and all other matters related to your investments and investment strategies. Pinnacle Institute does not and will not provide you with any legal, tax, estate planning or accounting advice, or any advice regarding the suitability, profitability or appropriateness for you of any security, investment, financial product, investment strategy or other matter. You understand, acknowledge and agree that employees and independent contractors of Pinnacle Institute (referred to as “Staff”) are not authorized to give any such advice, and that you will neither solicit nor rely on any investment advice from any Staff of Pinnacle Institute. Pinnacle Institute recommends that persons desiring to trade or invest in securities do so cautiously and only in consultation with their professional, licensed and qualified financial, legal, tax, estate planning and accounting advisors.
Pinnacle Institute is not registered as an investment adviser with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or Canadian Securities Administrators (CSA). As such, Pinnacle Institute does not offer or provide personalized investment advice. To the extent any of the content, material, information and/or any other kind of informational offering published, broadcast, or otherwise stated on this, and/or associated websites, may be deemed to be “investment advice”, such information is impersonal and not tailored to the investment needs of any specific person. The information contained within this, and/or, associated websites, is provided for informational purposes only. The information should not be construed as investment or trading advice and is not meant to be a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell, or hold any positions in any indices or financial markets mentioned.
- Your account or service may be cancelled, subject to the terms hereof, at any time; provided that no refunds will be issued if your account or other periodic fee-based service is cancelled prior to the end of the applicable period or term.
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account or service. To cancel your membership, you must email Customer Support at email@example.com and request cancellation 30 days prior to your membership renewal.
- By moving forward with your membership, you agree that if cancellation is not completed as set forth in the preceding paragraph, your membership will auto renew and that no refund will be provided.
6. RISK OF LOSS
- You agree and acknowledge that all trading comes with risk and you acknowledge that all products and services offered do not come with a guarantee of success.
- You agree and acknowledge that Pinnacle Institute did not and does not make “money making claims” and that any analysis provided gives no guarantee of success in the financial market.
- Pinnacle Institute cannot, and does not, independently verify, assess or guarantee the validity, adequacy, timeliness, accuracy or completeness of any data, content or information, the suitability or profitability of any particular security or investment, or the potential value of any security, investment or informational source. You bear sole responsibility for your own investment research and decisions, and should seek the advice of a professional, licensed and qualified securities professional before purchasing or selling any security or making any investment.